29 September 2009

Positivity Journal


I decided to start a positivity journal today. I used to keep a dairy (with a lock on it of course!) for 4 years throughout my high school years when I used to write everything from my hopes and dreams to boys, my summer loves and bad dates...girl friends, silly fights, sad days, etc. I was listening to a Soul Series that Oprah did on her XM radio last night and how she recently started a positivity journal and it's helped her tremendously to live in the present and manifest positivity. Ever since the books "The Secret" and Eckhart Tolle's "The Power of Now" and "A New Earth" were published, the world seem to be awakened to a new enlightened way of thinking. I have been reading quite a few things on this topic and it's really been such an exciting journey! While I was taking a power walk around Djurgarden today during lunch time, I made my decision: I will be writing down five positive things in my life each day...it's private of course! (the picture is from my friend and the super brilliant Gilles Bensimon)
Digg StumbleUpon Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment