15 April 2009

The Swedish flu

Okay, I haven’t been sick in years. Really, I don’t remember the last time… It was likely back in college at MIT when I would pull insane multiple all-nighters for 6.003 (my least favorite class at MIT and yes we use numbers for everything there). But unfortunately I got the Swedish flu after almost finishing up the winter having gone unscathed… It was awful and I couldn’t work out this past week.

However, I did move into a new apartment that I love. Having lived in the West Village, I have to say Gardet was a little too quiet for me... Thanks to my dear friend and colleague Katarina Forsberg (also our fabulous CasallWEAR sales manager), I found a beautiful apartment on Bragevägen in Lärkstaden, just parallel to Birger Jarlsgatan and about a five minute walk to Metropolis, my gym. I simply love it! Looking for good running loops around the area so please let me know if you know of any. So, I am now back on track with the Magnus workout. Flew in late last night, after a wonderful Easter weekend in London. It was tough waking up at 6am this morning for my 7am… But made it and feel great!
Digg StumbleUpon Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment