03 June 2009

Fil Milk and Chocolate Covered Licorice

I’ve made several references to how much I miss Wholefoods in Sweden. In fact, that is the one place I consistently visit on my monthly New York trips. What I love the most about Wholefoods is the variety of fruits, vegetables, herbs, etc they offer.

However, the typical Swedish grocery store does beat Wholefoods in 2 different foods categories.

Dairy Products


Between Fil milk, Kefir, Onaka, it’s all a bit confusing to me…
Candy

Walking into any Swedish grocery store feels like a day at the FAO Schwartz Candy Shop!
For a lactose-intolerant woman with Diabetic tendencies in my family history…I’m not sure where this takes me.
Digg StumbleUpon Facebook Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Ha,ha! You should definitely start a wholefoods in this country..one of many things Sweden is missing. Thanks for a great blog.

    ReplyDelete